Ответ
themaManager - edit posts / replace dead links. Опции темы
Старый 09.02.2015, 14:32
Freddy.

Version 1.07 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.06 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.07
  • Improved for low screen resolutions. The "POSTS" tab was almost unusable. Now much better.
  • Improved a bit background log in "STATUS" -> "Edits". Date is shown in bold for easier readability, scrolling was missing, latest at the top.
  • Removed few adjustable size panels. Was causing important issues with interface and in general not really needed.
  • Added new option for loading links from .txt file: "Load new links in chronological order as they appear in .txt file".

For previous versions changelog: click here
Нравится 0   Не нравится 0
Пожаловаться на это сообщение 0  
Старый 09.02.2015, 14:56
extazavrus

I'm not saying that it should be done in the near future, but the main thing that you do not forget about the problem and working on additional fields...
Старый 09.02.2015, 18:58
Freddy.

Could you create a topic in this forum: http://manager.freddy.lt/forum/viewforum.php?f=3 ?

I always go through each topic when working on update in my forum's suggestions.
Старый 09.02.2015, 23:32
yoperesete

стоит ли её оставлять в фоновом режиме ?
Старый 09.02.2015, 23:59
Freddy.

You can minimize to tray and just leave it.

Actually you probably should if you have a lot of posts since links checking will take some time.

I personally would just minimize it and leave it running.
Старый 15.02.2015, 14:15
fra1ket

В программе есть возможность заменять не только ссылку, а весь пост ?
Старый 15.02.2015, 14:50
Freddy.

Yes, you can replace whole post.

There are even 2 features for that:
* Replace only selected posts
* Replace text which replaces searches in all posts from all forums.
Старый 27.02.2015, 04:04
ero_freak

So, I just bought this magic software, Freddy!

But so many things not clear for me. Only in a first approach.

At first, why I can't delete certain user(s) from database (or main window, as you want...) after adding (with deletion of all related post for this user)?
Looks like single user post is not linked to certain user (its author) in database?!
What if I have 20 users only for one single forum?

At second, why I can't break some processes (post parsing, link checking for ex) after I started them.

How can I disable automatic shedule starting for link cheking and post parsing (may be by setting up 0 minutes in setting)

Why should I wait link and post checking if I want to start right now, but I have an alter about these 20 minutes.
Старый 27.02.2015, 18:34
Freddy.

At first, why I can't delete certain user(s) from database (or main window, as you want...) after adding (with deletion of all related post for this user)?
Looks like single user post is not linked to certain user (its author) in database?!
What if I have 20 users only for one single forum?
You can delete a user with all it's posts and they are linked. Just go to "WEBSITES" tab -> select a website -> select a user -> press the "Delete" button below the users list.

At second, why I can't break some processes (post parsing, link checking for ex) after I started them.
Why would you want to break it? It defeats the purpose of the program.

How can I disable automatic shedule starting for link cheking and post parsing (may be by setting up 0 minutes in setting)
Why would you want to disable them? Those are main features of the program. Disabling them has no point.

Why should I wait link and post checking if I want to start right now, but I have an alter about these 20 minutes.
If you have a lot of posts checking links might take more than 20 minutes. The checking would overlap and could cause some issues. Also it would decrease the performance.

Moreover, all new fetched posts are checked instantly for dead links so you don't need to worry about them.

Also you don't really need to check the links so often, they won't just die so soon. I would not recommend using "Check now" button, because it's really not necessary.
Старый 02.03.2015, 06:28
Freddy.

Version 1.08 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.07 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.08
  • Improved loading new links from .txt to deal better when file name is part of rar archive.
  • Fixed "Clear success" and "Clear error" buttons to avoid freezing.
  • Added support for custom fields. Some blogs have links in custom fields (not main message). Custom fields can be added in "WEBSITES" -> select website -> "Custom fields" tab. The "name" should be as it appears in HTML source. Only affects new fetched posts. If you already had some posts and want to re-fetch them just remove the user and add it again.
  • Added option when saving links from "Extract links window" to add links separator at the end for each link.
  • Fixed small fetching problems.
  • Fixed small Wordpress editing problem where some custom fields were lost.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Ответ