Ответ
FileOM.com - Earn Up to 30$ for PPD and 60% for PPS Опции темы
Старый 01.02.2014, 22:57
fileom

FileOM.com - Earn Up to 30$ for PPD and 60% for PPS

FileOM.com - We are brand new but we came to give the best File Hosting services. And users with us enjoy high speed downloads and high speed upload with much more added benefits.

Key Features

1) FTP Upload - User can upload through FTP using ftp.fileom.com with their username and password. But FTP account will be ready only after few hours of account creation.
2) High Speed Remote Uploads.
3) Huge Storage Space.
4) Zoom Uploader Support.
5) API for upload.

PPS Users Special Features

1) Customized download speed.
2) Customized waiting time.
3) Customized bandwidth limit set.
4) Ad free downloads for their files if they need.
5) Special Storage

Affiliate Program we offers

1) PPD - Upto 20$ and filesize should be minimum 5mb.
2) PPS - 60% of Sales and 50% for every Rebills. Reseller Sales - 30% of Sales and 30% for every Rebills.
3) Mix - 40% of Download and 30% of sales and rebills and 20% of Reseller Sales and Rebills.

Webmaster Gets 10% of every sale they make through their site.Our PPD Rates are as Follows.

Note: Profit Mode can change once in every 48 Hours.

Countries

Tier 1 - United States, United Kindom, Australia, France,Germany.

Tier 2- Canada, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finaland, New Zealand.

Tier 3- Russia, Austria, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Lativa, Estonia,Lithuania, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Oman, Malta, Gibralta, Mexica, Argentina.

Tier 4 - All Other.

Upcoming Features

PPS with Rebills - It is now live.

Note:Minimum Payout 5$ , Payment methods are WMZ , MB , Perfect Money , Indian Bank and PayZa. We pay twice a Month

FAQ

1. When & how the files are deleted, besides being 'junk with 0 DL' ?

Free Users : 5 Days
Free Registered : 30 Days
Premium : Unlimited ( up to 1tb ) any user with more than 1tb their files will be deleted 90 days of inactivity. ( PPS users can be whitelisted if they have valid reason and get lifetime validity )

2. Are there any warnings/reason given prior to file deletion or account termination?

File Deletion will happen usually if we get DMCA report. We don't terminate any account unless it violates most important rules. And yes you will get a warn before we terminate.

3. How many DL can unregistered/registered users DL per day?

User can download any number of files , but free users are limited to download 1gb and free registered are allowed to download 2gb a day.

4. Current speed limit of unregistered/registered DL?

Free - 75kbps
Registered - 150kbps

5. Countdown timer for unregistered/registered user?

Free - 60 Seconds
Registered - 30 Seconds

6. Current earning rate of multiple DL per IP, and max earning limit per IP?

We count more than 1 download per IP , But until it reaches certain amount 10 cents.

7. Current payment option, payment date.For payment option you can see in your profile.

Payment Days : Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 15th to 1st.

If we follow this we will have enough time to get funds from receiver and also avoid such delays.

Note: This time we will follow the old payout method. And also , WMZ have not received yet. So please bear with me.

Important: Users who abuse the site will not be tolerated and free users with lots of junk files with 0 downloads are deleted without warning.We accept every legal files.

Join with us:

<<<<< REGISTER HERE <<<<<

Contact us: [email protected]
Нравится 0   Не нравится 0
Пожаловаться на это сообщение 0  
Старый 01.02.2014, 23:07
nelson

Интересно кто это тут косит под представителя подсовывая рефку?
Владелец фо filegrasper на wj так точно не делает
Старый 01.02.2014, 23:43
fileom

I am filegrasper from WJ.

The ref links will be here for first few days. And i will change that to main site link soon, if you dont wish to go through the ref link make a account using http://fileom.com

Have a great day, I will provide support over here at the best.

My Skype: forumhookers
My Gtalk: [email protected]

If you guys use diff IM let me know , so that i can download that.
Старый 11.04.2014, 02:08
kr100

Народ,кто пробовал работать-как впечатление.
Какой тариф выбрать лучше PPS или Mix

Требуется зеркало на азиатский трафик.
Старый 11.04.2014, 10:58
Globus

по выше бы тарифы за скачки)))
Старый 12.04.2014, 12:44
fileom

We are welcoming all new PPS uploaders. And we have also introduced weekly payment system.

And also we are doing PPS % upto 80% for people who are getting most sales daily. And also webmaster who owns forum or blog , will get the best domain sale %.

If you are interested in working with us , let us know through email or reply to this thread. And please mention your old host and what are the offer you are looking with us.

I am sure I can beat any host rate and also you will make more money with us.

MY email: [email protected]

I will be providing support over this thread for russian and all this forum users.
Старый 13.04.2014, 03:25
VasyaS

Сообщение от kr100 Посмотреть сообщение
Народ,кто пробовал работать-как впечатление.
Я когда-то работал (о чем писал в другой теме), хороший ФО. Но уж очень редкие выплаты были. Если теперь будут еженедельными, то вообще замечательно всё.

Сообщение от kr100 Посмотреть сообщение
Какой тариф выбрать лучше PPS или Mix
Ну, я везде только на PPS работаю, не могу понять прелесть других тарифов.

Сообщение от fileom Посмотреть сообщение
And also we are doing PPS % upto 80% for people who are getting most sales daily. And also webmaster who owns forum or blog , will get the best domain sale %.
Хм, крупный вэбмастер со своим сайтом будет получать 90%? Если это кратковременная акция - то неплохо, если на постоянной основе - то нереально как-то.
Старый 20.04.2014, 12:03
fileom

If you perform really good then yes , you will make more profit from us. And also if you speak about longterm . Then we also make profit from your rebills since the profit % for sales and rebills are differs. And 80% PPS is for users who really perform good in all things.

If you are that type, send email to [email protected]

Lots of users already moved to us after ryushare down. And also we have better sales rates than anyother host.
Старый 04.05.2014, 00:27
fileom

All the payments upto 25th are done, expect few WMZ and they should be done on Monday

Need to switch host , pm me with old host stats.
Старый 18.05.2014, 16:58
fileom

All the PP payments and WMZ payments upto 10th may has been done

Ответ